Wednesday 2 December 2015

Main character for Game Design for 2/12/15

Today I have drawn my main character on adobe Illustrator using the paint tool and the shape tool. I think I could have drawn my main character better  with the software because I rushed at  drawing her at the last minute. The weapon that my main character is holding is a spear sword because it shows that she is getting ready to battle the evil wizard to claim the world for herself.  I only had time to computerise my main character because I was developing my baddie named Waldo. To improve on my drawing I would scan my drawing and then I would draw over my pencil drawing/sketches it looks more like the character. I have made my main character's hair blonde because I wanted her to look more like a princess. Her clothing indicates that she is a warrior which I am happy about. Also I would scan my drawing into the computer first because I would have had less wonky lines that I didn't need. If I was to draw my main character again I would free hand all of her with the pen/paint tool in Adobe Illustrator because in my opinion she looks a little odd with a shaped face and neck with free hand rest of the body which I could improve if I was to draw her again in the software.





No comments:

Post a Comment