Wednesday 21 October 2015

3 secrets in games or apps

I have found a good Wii game which has a secret. The Wii game is Mario kart. This is a secret game because there are hidden levels that you have to unlock. Also you can find and go through hidden archway parts of the track which gives you an advantage of winning the race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-VVkY0JPE




This game is about angry birds original. This shows the secret to the game of finding golden eggs. I didn't know the game had this secret as it is a well hidden secret. It is quite a good secret and it gives a great challenge to win the game and find the hidden level with the hidden secret eggs.




Another game is Super Mario bros 1 that has secret exits and items to collect. I have played this game but I haven't found any hidden items. It is a good secret because it shows how hidden items are. I have found some secret exits which I think are great because it makes the game speed up which is what some people like. I like taking my time playing the game but not when you have to replay the same level over and over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment