Wednesday 18 November 2015

Business Card

Today I have made a business card using Photoshop. It hasn't quite turned out the way that I have wanted it to because I haven't managed to duplicate the layers to create 4 different business cards.

From my one business card that I have created the parts that I like from it is the colours that I have used. This is because I used the colour pink which works well with the business card. The thing that didn't particular work is the colour of the text. The colour of the text was pink which shows it doesn't show up against the background. The text colour and the background colour are exactly the same colour which doesn't clash with each other.

I like my business card that I have made compared to the good parts because I have created a great business.  I have made up a business which doesn't have a name to see how well I can use photo shop. I have created a rectangle with a text inside. I was supposed to make 4 by duplicating each layer but it didn't work. I think it didn't work because I didn't read the tutorial probably. This is because the tutorial didn't load correctly.  It would have worked if the tutorial loaded properly.

I like the colours that I have used for my business because it works well apart from the background colour and the text colour being the same. I like the fact that I have used a random contact detail number as I didn't want to use my real number. This is because it is just a practise on how to create a business card using photo shop. I could have made a better business card if I knew what I was doing probably and if the tutorial loaded probably.
I think that my graphics on the business card has worked well because I have thought about the colours by playing around with them to find a more suitable colour that I liked, and that fitted the business well.  The only part that is hard to read and see is the contact details part. This is because of the pink smudge blur thing that is covering it. If that wasn't there then you would be able to see the full business card.  The blurry part of my business card makes it hard to read the contact details which is annoying because the whole business worked well apart from that bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment