Wednesday 13 January 2016

Badges








Today I have created 5 badges using Adobe Illustrator. I like these because they look a bit like badges. I like the fact that I have used different colours to create the different badges. I also like the different fonts that I have used for each badge to create different styles of badges. I have only created 3 badges because I just wanted to see how to create a simple badge using the software.  I don't particularly like the second badge that I created. I don't like the second badge that I created because I don't particularly like the colours underneath the text. It kind of hides the text because it is a similar colour to the text colour. The colour of this badge isn't a very bright colour making the badge the dullest one out of the three that I have created.  If I was to do these badges again I would follow the tutorial because I didn't follow the writing of the tutorial. This is because the computer that I used didn't show the writing of the tutorial. I think that my badges have worked quite well considering I didn't have the writing part of the tutorial to follow.  I probably could have made a few more badges with different details to make more interesting badges.
 
My favourite text that I used would be the last one because I feel as though it looks amazing. I like the fact that the background  blends in with the black text. I love that design of the badge because I have used a great gradient for the badge.  The badge that I don't particular like is the first badge that I have created. I don't like this badge because of the text that I have used. The text on this badge is too dark that you can't see the word Badge on the badge design. The 4th design of the badges that I did is slightly dull with the background colour. I probably could have changed the colour to a brighter colour because it looks a little too dull for a badge colour.


To improve on my badges I could have chosen a better colour to create the badges with because some of the badges that I have designed are very dull. Also I would probably use better fonts/texts because some of the fonts that I have sued aren't the best fonts that I could have used for my badges. I feel as though I have rushed making these badges a bit. If I had to do this again I would take more time creating the different badges because that way I can get a more interesting/better design.









No comments:

Post a Comment