Monday 11 January 2016

Snowflake

I have created 2 snowflakes using Adobe Illustrator software. The tools that I have used is the shape tool to create the different shapes such as the hexagon and the star to create some snowflake type graphics. I like my first snowflake that I did very much because it looks like a proper snowflake using the software compared to my second snowflake which doesn't look like a realistic snowflake. I have also used the line segment tool to create the lines on my snowflakes which I found annoying. I found this annoying because not all of the lines that I wanted to create did end up on the page by me adding each separate line. I had to copy and paste most of the lines as the software didn't let me draw all of the lines onto the paper. The second snowflake that I did doesn't look like a snowflake as much as the first one that I did because of the star as the basic snowflake shape. I had to follow the tutorial of my snowflakes without the writing as the software didn't show the English on the tutorial. To improve on my snowflakes I could make them look more like snowflakes especially on the second one with the star which was probably unnecessary.  Also to improve I could have made my first snowflakes lines all even because they aren't making the snowflake look a little bit messy but not to bad. I have  made the snowflakes black because I just decided to. This is because I was practising on how to create some snowflakes using the software that I decided to follow the colour on the tutorial of black especially with the lines.  For me to improve the second snowflake I could have changed the star into more of a

No comments:

Post a Comment